Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome Baby Jana

On May 17th we welcomed our newest family member... Jana Ruth. She was 6 lbs 8 oz, 19 in long, and absolutely perfect. I had invited my best friend and her family for dinner and had it mostly ready when my labor started (about 6pm). Thankfully they were able to watch kids until my parents arrived. My dear friend and neighbor, MeeSook, drove me to the hospital and provided support until John arrived 16 minutes before Jana was born. He was about 2 1/2 hours drive away when I called when my labor started, and she decided to wait until her Daddy was there. (and no, he did not speed at all on the way! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to check in on us! We love to hear how you are doing too! May God fill your heart with His joy today.