Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've realized while looking through our pictures on this blog that all of them are inside our home... no, we do not stay inside all day every day. We get out quite often, I usually just forget to bring the camera. So when my dear friend and neighbor invited us over for a picnic on Friday morning I made a point to remember the camera!


Little man enjoying the sunshine


fun in the dirt


Lydia especially wanted me to share this picture!


lining up for a strike


Blowing bubbles for Habaya with the nifty no-spill bubble bucket



6 months old..... and eating rice cereal. Tobiah is now officially crawling. Up until now it has been a combination of scooting on his tummy, rolling, reaching, and wiggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to check in on us! We love to hear how you are doing too! May God fill your heart with His joy today.