Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hooray!



Yeah! I did it, I finally made a blog! Now I have a place to share what I've been reading lately, new recipes, projects I've completed ( or at least started!), what the little ones have learned at home school, or maybe just some random thought or uplifting quote. Whatever the case may you be encouraged and blessed... or at least get a little smile out of it!
For this evening, some pictures of the random places in the childrens' bedroom where Rayna falls asleep! Yes, she fell asleep in a cardboard box and on their toybox...

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

May you find peace in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to check in on us! We love to hear how you are doing too! May God fill your heart with His joy today.